Fundamental Electical Troubleshooting
Complete 200 page guide to every aspect of electrical troubleshooting – explained in a way that makes is useful in the shop.
- Written by a mechanic for real world, hands-on testing.
- Voltage drop explained – Corrosion causes
- Batteries/Testing explained – relays, potentiometers, resistors, solenoids
- Voltmeters explained – finding shorts to ground
- Battery draws explained
- How-to-read schematics
- Applies to Automotive, Heavy-Duty, Equipment, Machinery, Marine